We're not into legal jargon but we need to cover ourselves and inform you what the risks are of using this website. The main thing to point out is that by uploading a message it is still possible to get access to your message in a permanent state either by screen shotting or finding the image source. The tool exists for people who have no interest in keeping the messages you send. Please don’t blame us for message leaks.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or and result of using delete.im
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You upload messages at your own risk.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Slack version coming soon. Feel free to contact us if you want to create something and use the API.